GO NATURAL 2012
Nattural Quality Corporation (NQC) is sponsoring the first important and biggest run of the new year, GO NATURAL 2012, on January 15, 2012 at the Bonifacio Global City. NQC decided to sponsor this event because the incidence of diabetes in the Philippines has increased at a metabolic rate. NQC is spearheading a campaign for the early education of children regarding this disease.
At the launching of the event last night at the Maxims Hotel at Resorts World in Pasay City, Mico Almeda of Brand Action specified that proceeds from the event will be donated to ABS CBN’s Ako ang Simula who will help mount the campaign for the early education and awareness of diabetes.
GO NATURAL 2012 is organized by veteran marathon director Coach Rio dela Cruz under his RunRio group and Brand Action, Inc.
3K – PHP 350
5K – PHP 550
10K – PHP 650
21K – PHp 800
- Includes Bib with Timing Tag and Singlet (21K + Finisher’s Shirt)
- First 1,000 early bird registrants get a special Go Natural Baller ID. Special surprises await those who wear the Baller ID during the run.
- Register 4 + 1 race kit for free for any category (in-store only)
- Donate P150 on top of the registration fee in support of early child diabetes education gets a freebie T-Shirt. (pickup race day)
November 28, 2011 to January 8, 2012 (12:00 nn – 8:00 pm)
- Toby’s – Shangri-La Mall and SM MOA
- Planet Sports – Trinoma and Glorietta 3
- Riovana – Bonifacio High Street
- Athlete’s Foot – Robinson’s Galleria and Alabang Town Center
Natural Baller ID. Special surprises await those who wear the Baller ID during the run. Promo ends on December 16, 2011. For online registration and more details, log on to www.RunRio.com.
NQC would like to invite everyone to support the campaign for early education of children about diabetes by joining Go Natural Run 2012 or by donating a minimum amount to sponsor a runner. Participating runners who would also like to donate an additional P150 over their registration fees receive an advocacy shirt. Donations are accepted online through www.gonatural.com.ph.
Go Natural is brought to you by Ampalaya Plus, Amapalaya Plus Delite Herbal Tea, Slenda, Enduranz, Renalin, Resorts World, Powerade and Viva Mineralized Water.
Live healthy, Go Natural.
Some pics taken during the launching last night: