All those aiming to run the seldom held 32k distance, now is your chance to conquer this event at the leg 2 of the Run United 2013 which is going to be held at the Mall of Asia on June 2, 2013.
More than 4,000 are expected to run in this distance alone and if your training has gone well after running the Half last month at Run United-1, expect this to be another feather to your cap and aim for the RU Philippine Marathon (42k) this October.
I was able to attend the launching of this race yesterday at the Chocolate Kiss Cafe inside the UP Campus and here in brief are the details of the race:
Presenter – Unilab Active Health
Organizer – RunRio Inc.
Beneficiaries – Gawad Kalinga and Children’s Hour
2013 Run United 2 will be held on June 2, 2013 with Ceelin 500m dash, 10k, 21k and 32k race categories. All categories will start and finish at the SM Mall of Asia.
Online Registration: April 1 to May 12, 2013
In-Store Registration: April 15 to May 19, 2013
Priority Registration for Run United 1 21k Runners: April 10 – 14, 2013 (only at Riovana BGC)
- BGC –28th Street corner 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City –Monday to Sunday from 12nn to 8pm
- KATIPUNAN – 3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, QC (infront of ADMU) – Monday to Sunday from 12nn to 8pm
- SM Mall of Asia – Monday to Sunday, 12PM to 8PM
- SM North – The Block – Monday to Sunday, 12PM to 8PM
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race kits may run out before May 19, 2013.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
- Singlet and finishers shirt samples will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- A timing device (d-tag) will be used by all participants during the race.
- D-tag will be presented when claiming the finishers’ kits – no d-tag, no kit.
Here’s a promo offered by Riovana Store. If you buy specific products from their BCG or Katipunan branches worth P5,500.00, you get a free registration entry for this race at whatever distance you choose. Check out the poster for details.
- Race details are available at the following websites: www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.runrio.com.
- Registration Queries: email@example.com
For In-Store Registration Inquiries:
- Globe – 0927 347 7700
- Smart – 0929 7178164
- Landline – (632) 887 6194