“Pepeng” Threatens our LSD

P9063213Rains have been holding up for most of the time today but it would be a completely different scenario tomorrow and maybe Sunday.

I’m still keeping my fingers crossed. If rains and strong winds would result into PAGASA announcing a storm signal No. 2 for Metro Manila tonight, then we would have to postpone the familiarization run this Sunday. We shall know for sure by noon time tomorrow.

Meanwhile, i’ll do a 10k run early tomorrow morning, rain or shine.