“Pepeng” Threatens our LSD

P9063213Rains have been holding up for most of the time today but it would be a completely different scenario tomorrow and maybe Sunday.

I’m still keeping my fingers crossed. If rains and strong winds would result into PAGASA announcing a storm signal No. 2 for Metro Manila tonight, then we would have to postpone the familiarization run this Sunday. We shall know for sure by noon time tomorrow.

Meanwhile, i’ll do a 10k run early tomorrow morning, rain or shine.


3 responses to ““Pepeng” Threatens our LSD

  1. Well thank god the weather held up! WArm sunny day :)Nice seeing you at UP after Sir Rene, looks like you guys had a wonderful run right there! Nakikain ako ng arrozcaldo haaha (kapal) 🙂

    • Thanks, Luis. It was getting hot towards the end of our run. Hope you liked the arrozcaldo. Para sa atin talaga yun.:-)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s