1. A more lean body machine by losing more unwanted pounds and cut off excess calories.
2. Find more several training partners who will drag you along on those days when you don’t feel running!
3. New running gear and gadgets like running shoes, a new Garmin Forerunner 310XT or 405CX watch, apparel, etc.
4. Incorporate more speed runs into your work-outs like intervals, fartleks, tempo runs & hill repeats.
5. Achieving your goals like setting new PRs, target weight, etc.
6. Continuous injury-free running for the whole year!
Happy New Year To All!