I received an e-mail from Jinoe Gavan of Takbo.ph about a training program that was devised by a Singaporean Coach/Runner for Phase 2 on all six (6) Adidas Adination groups here in Manila. It includes a schedule that is geared for runners who want to finish a 5k, 10k and a 21k. We will show you this during our opening on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 6:30PM in front of Abelardo Hall.
Also, registration for new members for the UP Adination are now being accepted at Trinoma. Kindly visit their store and fill up their registration forms so that you may be given a “Passport” that would entitle you to lots of Adidas discounts on races, gears and freebies. However, the forms are still on limited basis and is on a first-come-first-served basis.
In a meeting with the Adidas officers in charge of the Adination groups, Jinoe disclosed of various set-ups that will hopefully be implemented during the start of Phase 2 (November 9 for UP). Here are some of the updates agreed upon:
- The Adination Team Leaders are allocated Passports on a limited basis to be distributed to runners who have pre-registered. However, registrations will still be done at the Adidas stores.
- The aNR limited edition singlets will still be made available for sale. However, this might exclusively be distributed at Runnr Store. Start of sale will be announced shortly.
- Hopefully, we shall receive the Passports of those who registered at the recent KOTR on Monday (if they were not given theirs yet) and if available by then, we shall give them on opening night.
- We will have coaches and guest resource speakers for all aNR groups.
- We will track attendance by putting the control numbers of the aNR members. The new passport has control numbers. It will only be your respective Control Numbers that will be logged in the attendance sheet and at the end of the week, we submit it to Adidas’ marketing arm, Brand Action for data keeping and analysis.
See you on Tuesday, November 9, 6:30pm!