For those who have not experienced running inside Ayala Alabang, here’s your chance to run inside this sprawling, tree-line village where the air is clean, roads are wide, the ideal place to race.
There will be a free shuttle service from Jollibee Madrigal Avenue from 4 am to 10 am. For those bringing cars, there will be allocated parking areas near the starting area.
This race is organized by the St. James Renewal Movement Singles Apostolate and endorsed/supported by Runrio.
Grace to the Finish
January 29, 2012 @ 5:15AM
Cuenca Park, Ayala Alabang Village
Early Bird Rate: P400 (until Dec 18, 2011 only)
Regular Rate: P500 (from Dec 19, 2011 onwards)
* Register during the early bird rate period to be assured of the Grace to the Finish singlet
* Fees are non-refundable.
* Fee does not include the additional PHP 100 for optional shipment of race kit
10K Run 5:45 AM
5K Run 6:00 AM
3K Run 6:15 AM
Online Registration: http://www.facebook.com/gracetothefinish
Accomplished Official Entry Form & BPI Deposit Slip can be submitted to the following sites: (Staple deposit slip to the entry form)
• The Athlete’s Foot, Alabang Town Center
• Kopi Roti, Pergola Mall, Aguirre Ave. B.F. Homes, Parañaque City
• Second Wind, Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas Ave., Pasig | 45 Malingap Street, Teachers Village, Quezon City
• R.O.X., Bonifacio Highstreet, Taguig City
• St. James Renewal Office, St. James Parish, Ayala Alabang Village
DISTRIBUTION Race Kit shall include singlet (for early registrants), race bib, and race map. Distribution Date: Jan 16 to Jan 28, 2012 Venue: To be announced ** for further details please contact the following:
CONTACT DETAILS: email@example.com Par Bautista (0917) 8336006 Min Viniegra (0917) 8876462 Kay Acuña (0917) 8332738. Comment on their FB fan page (facebook.com/gracetothefinish/. Follow and tweet them @grace2finish on Twitter!