HP Run 2013 is a run for a cause, organized by Hewlett Packard Philippines Wellness Team. Proceeds of this run will go to building classrooms for Tenement Elementary School in Taguig City which is in the top list of schools with classroom shortage.
Race Details: HP RUN 2013
Venue: Bonifacio Global City
Date: September 1, 2013 (Assembly Time is at 5AM)
3k: PHP 400
5k: PHP 500
10k: PHP 600
5k Buddy: PHP 800 per pair
Fees are inclusive of:
Singlet (Size availability may be limited.)
Runningmate Race Bib with built in timing chip
- Registration period is from June 26, 2013 – July 26, 2013.
- Please take note of the fees of which race you are participating.
- Mode of payment is via bank deposit. Payment should be made prior to registration.
- Please keep a copy of your deposit slip as it will serve as your passport to redeem your race kits.
- For 5K Buddy:
- 1st buddy registers and chooses “Yes, this is first signup” in Initial Sign Up field.
- A code will be emailed to the 1st buddy.
- 2nd buddy registers and chooses “No, I have a buddy code already.” and enters the code.
Note: Registration guidelines for HP employees will be communicated internally. Bank Account Information:
BPI – Savings Account
Pierre Gabriel Ngo Dee
Race Kit Claiming Details: To be announced
For any questions, you may contact:
0917 5907172 | 0915 2848938