Running on long undulating hills is tough as it is but runners taking on this route for the first time are in for a surprise when they tackle one of the most difficult and steepest inclines along Shotgun Road in San Mateo, Rizal.
But just in case you’re up to the challenge, running Coach Roel Amabao-Ano is organizing the Wall 2 Shotgun Run, a 10-mile (16.8kms) run on March 23, 2014.
The race starts at the Divine Mercy Shrine, along C-6 road near the entrance to Timberland Heights where bikers call that portion, The Wall. The race stretches through difficult uphill roads and will also pass through 2 kms of the dirt trails inside Timberland Heights. Incredible views of the city and inside the trails await runners running the Wall 2 Shotgun 10 Mile Challenge Run.
Don’t miss this 10 Miler. Slots are limited!
Here are the details of the race:
Wall 2 Shotgun 10-Mile Challenge
March 23, 2014 (5:00AM)
Divine Mercy, Guitnang Bayan, San Mateo, Rizal
10 Miles (16.8K)
Early Bird rate (from Feb 5-8, 2014) – Php 500
Regular rate (from Mar 1-15, 2014) – Php 550
– Race kit includes bib, timing chip, post-race meal (Boodle Fight) and a Finisher Shirt
- A Runners Circle, Roxas Blvd cor Quirino Avenue
- 100 Miles Cafe, BGC
- Riovana, BGC
For Group or Team Registrations:
– Minimum of 10, Maximum of 20 – Less Php 100 per runner from the regular registration fee
– Submit Team Names upon registration
– First 10 (First 7 male and 3 Female) will be declared winners through the team total time.
All registered participants will get 10% off on Simple Hydration Bottle available at A Runner’s Circle Running Shop Manila.