“PUSH MO YAN, KERI LANG, LEVEL-UP DIN PAG MAY TIME!”
This may well be the alternative Pinoy version to the Olympic motto, Citius, Altius, Fortius, Latin for “Faster, Higher, Stronger” which the group of Unilab Active Health Sports and PR Executive Head, Lester Castillo has adopted as Run United Trilogy’s battle cry for 2014!
Even if Baron Pierre de Coubertin, who revived the Olympic Games in 1894 lashes us with whips to impel us to run faster, we surely won’t come first in any of this trilogy races but Unilab Active Health’s objective is for us to exceed ourselves, exceed our achievements, be it in sports or in life.
The 2014 Run United 1 will be held on March 16, 2014 with 500m, 5k, 10k, and 21k race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the SM Mall of Asia.
Here are the details of the race:
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES:
You may purchase the prepaid cards at the following stores: from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting February 8, 2014.
Online registration will start January 31, 2014 at http://www.runrio.com
- Riovana Store BGC
- 28th Street corner 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Riovana Store Katipunan
- 3rd Floor Regis Building, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City (across Ateneo, and beside KFC)
- Toby’s SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
- Toby’s SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
For online registrants: singlet will be provided during the race kit collection, sizes option will be available online on a first-come, first-served basis.
For in-store registrants: singlet will be given upon registration, sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Singlet and finishers shirt sizes will be available for fitting.
- Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before March 9, 2014.
- Runners who buy prepaid cards at our stores will receive their singlet upon purchase. Runners must collect the rest of their race kit (race bib and Active Health items) at Race Kit Claiming on the following dates.
o March 13- 14 Music Hall at the Mall of Asia, 10am – 10pm
o March 15, Active Health Village, Block 16 Mall of Asia, 10am – 6pm
- Singlet and finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-served basis.
- Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- A Valid ID must be presented at Race Kit Claiming. Those claiming race kits for others must bring authorization letters.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites: http://www.unilabactivehealth.com and http://www.runrio.com.
- Timing and Race Results: email@example.com
For Online and In-Store Registration Inquiries:
- Landline (+632) 463 4813 or (+632) 463 4814
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.
EXCEED YOURSELF. GEAR UP FOR THE 2014 RUN UNITED 1
Get a chance to own your very own Active Health branded limited edition Run United 1 CITIVS-F singlets and kits when you participate in the 2014 Run United 1. These special items will forever serve as your badges of participation in this prestigious run where you are encouraged to continuously train and become a better version of yourself.
The race kit will contain the following: singlet, 3 pieces of Enervon Activ, bib number, d- tag, Active Health Sun Visor and wrist tags (only for 500m dash participants). Singlets shall be available upon purchasing your Run United 1 Prepaid Card. The rest of the race kit shall be distributed to runners at Race Kit Collection from March 13-15, 2014.
Runners who register via credit card online shall receive their singlet together with the rest of their race kit at Race Kit Collection: Music Hall of Mall of Asia on March 13-14 from 10am – 10pm and at the Active Health Village at Block 16 Mall of Asia on March 15 from 10am – 6pm. There shall be no deliveries of race kits.