Race Details:What: Pro Earth Run When: April 12, 2014 (Saturday) Where: Bonifacio Global City Race Categories: 10k, 5k, 3k Gun Start Times: 5:30am, 5:45am, 6:00am
Pro Earth Run Registration Fees*
- 3k – Php 500
- 5k – Php 500
- 10k – Php 500
*all categories inclusive of singlet, bib and freebies
- Pay and Register online at http://www.earthdayphilippines.org. (March 1 – April 6, 2014)
- Pay at SM Cinema Ticket Outlet and register online (March 1 – April 6, 2014)
- Pay at MERRELL Sports store in Market Market, Festival Mall Alabang, Trinoma, SM Annex-North Edsa and register online. (March 7 – April 3, 2014)
**Submit Registration Confirmation email to Pro Earth Run Redemption Booth at the Activity Center, SM Megamall A, Mandaluyong City, mall hours, on 04-06 April 2014. SPECIAL PRIZES:
1) Top 3 Male and Female Finisher’s Medal, per race category + sponsors’ prizes
2) Sponsors’ goodwill freebies and product sampling
3) Raffle prizes & surprises! FOR INQUIRIES Call (02) 571.3448 | (02) 904.2304 | (02) 904.9826 Visit FB/ProEarthRunPH and www.earthdayphilippines.org
The FIRST 500 10K RUNNERS to register online to Pro Earth Run will get The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray! This special offering will run from March 01 to March 15, 2014. Hurry! Register online atwww.earthdayphilippines.org!
This 12 April, 4:30AM, at the Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Earth Day Network Philippines stages its first-ever fun run, PRO-EARTH RUN 2014. An advocacy run to encourage people to Protect, Respect, and Oversee the sensible and sustainable care for Mother Earth.
A 3k, 5K, 10K race category event, PRO EARTH RUN is also supported by UPS, PCSO, First Gen, Merrell, Globe Telecom, The Body Shop, Philippines, Holcim Philippines, BusinessMirror, Malaya Business Insight, BusinessWorld Online, The Manila Times, Circuit Magazine, 106.7 Energy FM Manila, 107.5 Win Radio Manila, SM Tickets, SM Cinema, Digi Post, and Mother Earth advocates and runners.
Earth Day Network Philippines, the local counterpart of the global Earth Day Network International, is a network organization that campaigns for environmental citizenship. It also spearheads the annual April 22nd Earth Day Celebration, partnering with government agencies, non-government organizations, private corporations, academic institutions, religious groups, and environmental advocates.