Bike King, the organizers of the Tri United Triathlon series will be staging once again this year’s Enervon Activ 226 Bohol Triathlon on December 6, 2014 at the world class Bellevue Bohol Resort in Panglao, Bohol. The Bohol 226 has been running for a while now making it one of the most anticipated triathlon event in the country at present.
This is definitely the one to do if you want to venture further and experience racing the full distance with an organization that is very well experienced, fully supported by able volunteers and one of the best in terms of delivery and preparedness.
Enervon Activ 226 Bohol Triathlon
December 6, 2014
Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
3.8Km Swim / 180Km Bike / 42Km Run
- Aug 1 to 31 – P12,000.00
- Sept 1 to Sept 30 – P15,000.00
- Oct 1 to Oct 15, 2014 – P18,000.00
Race Start: 7:00AM.
Swim cut off: 2:20 hours
Bike cut off: 10:30 hours
Run cut off: 17 hours
- Registration and payment may only be done online. Log on to http://bikekingphilippines.com/ to register and to pay via PayPal/Credit Card. Payments will not be accepted at any payment center.
- Deadline for registration is October 15, 2014 or until slots last
- Registration deadline is subject to change depending on slot availability
- Registration fees are non-transferable
- Refund Policy:
- Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing by emailing the race office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. Upon confirmation of this request, athletes are eligible for a partial refund as follows:
- Any requests received on or before August 31, 2014 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Any requests received after August 31, 2014 will not be eligible for a refund unless there is a wait list and the cancelled slot can be passed on to a wait listed participant.
- If you do not receive a response from the race office within 5 calendar days from request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us again by sending another email to email@example.com.
Online registration link: www.bikekingphilippines.com
- Male Age Group (18-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50 and above). This may change based on actual registration. If less than 10 participants in an age group, that AG may be combined with another AG at the sole discretion of the Race Director.
- Female Age Group (Top 3 female)
Enervon Activ 226 Bohol Triathlon rolls out in Panglao, Bohol on December 6. Limited slots available for the country’s longest triathlon; Registration is now open! As early as now, triathletes are already ticking off the first weekend of the last month of the year for the much-awaited Enervon Activ 226 Bohol Triathlon.
Dubbed as the country’s longest triathlon, the 226 race will cover 3.8km swim-180km bike-42km run along scenic routes in Panglao, Bohol on December 6. Enervon Activ 226 Bohol Triathlon is being put together by premier multisport events’ organizer Bike King. Slots for the first-of-its-kind race will be limited, thus interested participants are encouraged to register early.
Online registration has started and will last until October 15, 2014 or until slots last. “We are expecting around 120 participants, mostly top long-distance elite and age-group triathletes. It will be a small and intimate kind of race compared to the other triathlon races that we organize like the Tri United series,” said Raul Cuevas of Bike King.
The race will be held at the world-class Bellevue Bohol Resort. Bike King is the also the organizer of the Tri United Series, the second leg of which (Tri United 2) was held early this month on July 6 and was participated by a record 750 triathletes. Next up, before the Bohol race, is the Active Health Duathlon in Porac, Pampanga—SCTex. According to Cuevas, it has been quite a while since local triathletes competed in a full triathlon distance race.
The first Iron-Distance race in the Philippines was held in Matabungkay, Batangas in 2002, also organized by Bike King. “There is really a clamor for this because it is every triathlete’s dream to someday finish an Iron-Distance triathlon. We want to give the Filipino triathlete the opportunity to realize that dream at Enervon Activ 226. It takes commitment, dedication and mental toughness to finish this kind of race,” added Cuevas.
Race proper for Enervon Activ 226 Bohol Triathlon will be on December 6 at 7am. Race kit pickup and briefing as well as bike check-in will be held the day before, on December 5. Cut off times will be observed during the race, it will be as follows: 2:20 hours for the swim; 5:30pm for the bike; and 17 hours to finish the race.
A race expo will be held simultaneous where products of sponsors will be showcased and sold. For race registration and details, please visit unilabactivehealth.com or www.bikekingphilippines.com/enervonactiv226.