The Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) recently launched its benefit run “Takbo 2: Tungo sa Kalusugan Para sa Kalikasan” at the PDIC Office 8/F SSS Bldg., Ayala Ave. corner V.A. Rufino St., Makati City.
Takbo 2 to be held this coming MAY 10, 2015 at the CCP Grounds is in line with PDIC’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program that advocates the protection of the environment and balanced development of communities. It aims to raise more funds to build shelters for the PDIC-GK Village in Lawaan, Eastern Samar. Proceeds from the benefit run will be turned over to GK for the construction of disaster-resilient shelter homes for survivor-families from supertyphoon Yolanda.
PDIC Takbo2: May 10, 2015, CCP Complex, Pasay City
Distances and Registration Fees:
- 1K Kids – P200
- 1K Adults – P400
- 3K – P400
- 5K – P500
- 10K – P600
- Inclusive of Singlet / Bib / Timing Chip
- PDIC Office (8/F SSS Bldg., Ayala Ave. cor. V.A. Rufino St., Makati City) – April 13 – May 8, 2015
- Chris Sports (Glorietta 3, Metro Market Market, SM Manila, SM North Edsa Annex) – April 16 – May 6, 2015
- Race Kit will be given immediately upon registration
- Bulk registration is allowed. Interested participants below 18 years old must submit their waivers, signed by their parents/guardians. However, adults are not allowed to run with children on strollers.
- Registration forms may also be submitted by a representative to the registration centers listed above, provided that the forms are completely executed by the participants themselves.
- Registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. Please make sure you are good to go before signing up.
- Change of category after registration is NOT ALLOWED.
- 10K – 5:30 AM
- 5K – 5:35 AM
- 3K- 5:40 AM
- 1K – Children – 6:30 AM
- 1K – Adults – 6:50 AM
PDIC continues run for Yolanda victims (Press Release)
The Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) is spearheading a benefit run on May 10, 2015 at the CCP Grounds, Pasay City. “Takbo 2: Tungo sa Kalusugan Para sa Kalikasan” is in line with PDIC’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program that advocates the protection of the environment and balanced development of communities. Takbo 2 aims to raise funds to build shelters for the PDIC-Gawad Kalinga (GK) Village in Lawaan, Eastern Samar.
Proceeds from the benefit run will be turned over to GK for the construction of disaster-resilient shelter homes for survivor-families from supertyphoon Yolanda. GK is PDIC’s partner in the building of the PDIC-GK Village.
Takbo 2 is PDIC’s second benefit run to support the survivors of typhoon Yolanda. It has four-race distances, 1km, 3km, 5km and 10km, to cater to all types of running enthusiasts including children. Registration fee ranges from P200 to P600 per runner.
Interested participants may register starting on April 16, 2015 at the 8/F, SSS Building, Ayala Ave. cor V. A. Rufino St., Makati City. Instore registration may also be done at Chris Sports: Glorietta 3, Metro Market! Market!, SM Manila and SM North Annex. Assembly time on May 10 is at 5:00 AM. The public may call PDIC at 841-4643 for more information.
Brooks, Del Monte Philippines, Guitar Garments, Philippine Postal Corporation, Rural Bankers Association of the Philippines, Saucony, St. Luke’s Medical Center, The Generics Pharmacy and Tobys Sports are partnering with PDIC for Takbo 2, with the support of Chris Sports, Metro Ad-vantage and the Miss Earth Foundation.