One of my favorite yearly trail race happening near Metro Manila is once again all set at Timberland Heights, San Mateo, Rizal on March 17, 2018. The Lagalag Sundown Eco Trail Run is a very well-organized race and is featuring 6km, 12km and 25km distances. Slots are limited so register now!
The 3rd edition of the Lagalag Sundown EcoTrail run will be on March 17, 2018 at the Glades, Timberland Heights, San Mateo Rizal. Participants will have the chance to enjoy running in Timberland’s trail system and at the same time contribute to our event’s beneficiary – WWF’s Tamaraw Conservation Project.
Lagalag Store Manila
25km: Php 1400
12km: Php 1100
6km: Php 800
*Registration is non-transferable and non-refundable
25KM – 3PM
12KM – 330PM
6KM – 4PM
6KM- 2HRS at the finish line.
12km – 3HRS at the finish line.
25KM – 4.5HRS at the 18KM mark and 6HRS at the finish line.
(Please take note that only runners with headlamps/flashlights at the 18KM mark will be allowed to continue after 530pm).
Light Requirement (25KM Runners Only)
Headlamp/flashlight is mandatory for night running. 25KM runners arriving at the 18km mark by 530pm will be checked for lighting equipment and those without lights will not be allowed to continue. Runners with no lights anywhere along the course by nightfall will be asked to stop for safety reasons.
It is advisable for everyone to bring lights even if you are a fast runner, this is a trail run and anything can happen. It would sure be handy if you miscalculated your speed or during emergencies.
This is a Green Run, there will be several water refilling stations along the route where you can replenish your water bottles/hydration packs but there will be NO DISPOSABLE CUPS. Lets make this a clean race.
LEAVE NO TRACE. Don’t litter. It ruins, not just the environment, but also the experience of other runners. Automatic disqualification for those caught littering.
There will be markers along the trail. Do not remove them. Anybody caught doing so will be automatically disqualified. Let us all be responsible trail runners. Lastly, RUN WILD and HAVE FUN!
There will be a jeep shuttle service to and from the event, more details to follow.
Going to the venue: You may click on this link for reference
1. The Organizers have the right to modify the race course, rules and regulation at any time to ensure the safety and welfare of the participants.
2. Race numbers must be worn in front and must be visible at all times.
3. Runners must follow the marked course and must pass through all the checkpoints of the organizers. Cutting the course will be grounds for disqualification.
4. All runners are required to bring their own refillable bottle and/or hydration bladder and enough trail food for sustenance during the race. There will be no disposable cups in all water stations to minimize trash.
5. Runners who decide to discontinue racing must inform the marshals or race official at the nearest Water Stations. Directions will be given on how to reach the race basecamp safely. Only injured participants will be evacuated.
6. Removing or altering directional signs and trail markers are grounds for disqualification.
7. Any complaints or protests about the results must be made within an hour after the close of the race and must be made in writing, signed and submitted to the Race Organizers for proper action. Any complaints after this period will not be entertained.