If you think you’ve trained hard to be tough enough, be there! Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas raises the bar as it hosts 2 races this 2016. The Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas Asian Invitation in SM Mall of Asia and Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas World Series in Clark, Pampanga. This is one of the Premier duathlons organized in the country in terms of number of participants, and it will be bigger yet this year with more than 3,000 duathletes expected to participate.
These races will have good volunteer support, well-marked course with marshals controlling traffic at intersections, technical t-shirts, finishers medals, free massages, nice swag, etc.
On December 3 and 4, the Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas World Series will be held at the Clark Freeport Zone in Pampanga. Aside from featuring a Powerman Short, events will also include the Powerman Classic (10 km run-60 km bike-10 km run), Powerkids (for kids ages 6-16) and Powerteens leg. The Poweman Duathlon series will be an important sporting event with around 3,000 participants expected to attend.
Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas is a qualifying event for the Powerman Duathlon World Championships in Zofingen, Switzerland. The event welcomes professional and highly competitive age-group athletes, seasoned multi-sport athletes who want to take on a different challenge, and beginner multi-sport athletes.
You may register to Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas Asian Invitational and World Series 2016 via our official registration hubs.
- THE BRICK MULTISPORT STORE Unit 1, Woodridge Apartments, McKinley Hill, Taguig City (across Venice Piazza, just at the bottom of that deadly hill we all dread at races!)
Phone : 02-9854890
- CYCLING ZONEShell Pacific Gas Station, Alabang-Zapote Road, Muntinlupa
- BIKERS’ CAFESM CITY MALL OF ASIA, Seaside Boulevard, Pasay
(02) 556 0680
Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas Asian Invitational
(Sunday, November 20, 2016, MOA)
- SHORT – ELITE: PhP3,500.00 Details
- SHORT – INDIVIDUAL: PhP3,500.00 Details
- POWERTEENS – 15-17 y.o.- INDIVIDUAL: PhP3,100.00
- SHORT – RELAY: PhP1,767.00 Details
Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas World Series
(Saturday, December 03, 2016 – Sunday, December 04, 2016)
- POWERMAN CLASSIC – ELITE: PhP3,900.00
- POWERMAN CLASSIC – 18y.o. & above – INDIVIDUAL : PhP3,900.00
- POWERMAN CLASSIC – 18y.o. & above – RELAY: PhP1,967.00
- POWERMAN SHORT – 18y.o. & above – INDIVIDUAL: PhP3,300.00
- POWERMAN SHORT – 18y.o. & above – RELAY: PhP1,667.00
- POWERTEENS – 13-17 y.o.- INDIVIDUAL: PhP3,100.00
- POWERTEENS – 13-17 y.o.- RELAY: PhP1,567.00
- POWERKIDS – 6-8 y.o.: PhP1,500.00
- POWERKIDS – 9-10 y.o.: PhP1,500.00
- POWERKIDS – 11-12 y.o.: PhP1,500.00
Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas Bundles
- POWERMAN ASIAN INVITATIONAL SHORT INDIVIDUAL MOA & POWERMAN WORLD SERIES SHORT INDIVIDUAL CLARK: PhP5,800.00 Details
- POWERMAN ASIAN INVITATIONAL SHORT INDIVIDUAL MOA & POWERMAN WORLD SERIES CLASSIC INDIVIDUAL CLARK: PhP6,400.00 Details
- POWERMAN SHORT RELAY MOA & POWERMAN CLASSIC RELAY CLARK: PhP3,400.00 Details
- POWERMAN SHORT RELAY MOA & POWERMAN SHORT RELAY CLARK: PhP3,100.00 Details
Power Training with Anytime Fitness
A primary purpose is to encourage more people of all ages and from all walks of life to live a healthier, more active lifestyle, and perhaps consider taking on the challenge of becoming a Powerman. The goal is to invite people to try alternative sports activities so that runners can also start biking, and bikers can likewise enjoy running.
But to help even the seasoned duathlon participants prepare for their events, Anytime Fitness has devised a Power Training program that will help boost stamina and improve athletic ability at the races.
Apart from the requisite physical training, the program will include Power Camps and Power Clinics. These are venues where guest coaches and other mentors will share their expertise to help participants improve techniques, or overcome other physical and mental barriers that may impede optimum performance.
Gael Le Bellec, Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas Ambassador and Powerman World Champion for 2014 &2015 will be one of the guest coaches.
Powerman Gives Bikes to the Batang Tri Grassroots Program
Part of the proceeds of Powerman will go towards buying bicycles and other gear for the Batang Tri Grassroots program. This is a program that supports young individuals who do not have the financial means to enter the world of multi-sports. Starting out as an initiative of CEO and president of F&F International Events Group, Inc. and restaurateur Raymund Magdaluyo, Batang Tri is currently headed by Coach Jojo Macalintal, Coach Ivan Leopando and Coach Melvin Fausto, and is supported by Seafood Island.
Visit www.powerman.ph to register. Or check out Powerman Duathlon Pilipinas on Facebook for more information and updates.