I’ve been getting a lot of inquiries about this much anticipated race, the RUN FOR THE ANGELS happening on January 15, 2017 at the Vista Mall in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
Since deadline of registration has already expired last December 30, 2016, Active Pinas, organizers of this race will still be accepting a limited number of registrants who can register via on-line (see link below) or at the venue itself on race day (January 15, 2017) from 3:00am to 5:30am. However, as in many cases for late registrations, availability of singlets cannot be assured and if ever singlets should run out, the amount of P100.00 will be discounted from your registration fees.
Grab this chance and get the remaining few slots! Register now!
After the holidays, people often flock the gym to burn all those holiday food intake. This is why there is no better way to kick start the year than participating in a running event.
In January 15, 2017, on its pioneering edition, Run for the Angels will be held in Vista Mall in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Run for the Angels is an event co-presented by Active Pinas and Vista Malls. It is a fun run for a cause that also aims to promote a healthy lifestyle through running. The main beneficiary for this event is a children’s orphanage in Silang, Cavite, where all net proceeds will go.
The event has three categories which caters to all types of runners, from the newbie runners to the veterans. The distances are 2 miles, 5 miles, and 10 miles. With the child-friendly 2-mile category, this is a great way for families to bond.
The registration fee for the 2 miles, 5 miles, and 10 miles are Php500, Php600, and Php700 respectively.
The race kit includes the race bib, singlet, raffle entry, and loot bag. All categories will also get a finishers medal. Apart from these entitlements, the top three male and top three female winners for every category will be acknowledged, and awarded with a trophy and prizes from the sponsors.
The race start at Vista Mall grounds and will pass through the subdivisions in Sta. Rosa: Belle Revve, Augusta, Promenade, and Georgia. With an entirely new route, runners will surely enjoy the new sights that Run for the Angels has in store for them.
Registration has already started. You can register by clicking on the link here. So what are you waiting for? Register now and see you on the 15th of January!
1. Fill up the online form at: http://bit.ly/rfta2017
2. Deposit your payment to any of the following accounts:
* Ma. Vanessa Tagaro – BPI Savings Account – Account No.: 3729207879
* Maricel Bautista – BDO (Laguna Branch) Savings Account – Acct. No.: 006890012495
3. Send an email with your full name, race category, and attached a scanned copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com. If you paid for multiple registrations in one transaction, please include the names of all registrants and their respective categories.
4. You will receive the confirmation email within 24-48 hours.
How to get to Vista Mall Santa Rosa
Via Private Vehicle:
From SLEX take the Sta. Rosa exit. After passing the toll gate, turn right and head straight down that road. A little after Paseo de Sta. Rosa, you should be able to see on your right side the ALL HOME Sign.
Another option would be to take the ETON exit. (a few kilometers after the Sta. Rosa exit). After entering the toll plaza, simply follow the signs directing to NUVALI (Note: Vista Mall is located just before Solenad 1)
The Fun Run will start in the ATRIUM of Vista Mall, at the center of the mall. (You will see a BIG CUP of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf at the entrance.)
Parking will be at the back of the mall, or ask your nearest Vista Mall Security Officer.
Via Public Transportation:
1. Take a bus going to Balibago (Terminals at GMA-Kamuning & LRT Buendia). Catch the First Trip at 4AM – Fare is P70.00 only.
2. Ask to be dropped off at the Coke Plant by the Sta. Rosa Exit
3. Upon exiting the Sta. Rosa exit, you will see the Coke Plant on the right. There is also a tricycle terminal there. P20 / person
4. Take the tricycle to ALL HOME, VISTA MALL. The tricycle will drop you off at Jollibee, Vista Mall.
See you on race day!