I can’t say enough good things about the Run United Philippine Marathon, having ran the 42k distance the last 2 years. Amazing race support, more than enough hydration stations, adequate medical aid, bling medals, nice finishers’ shirts and a lot more! And it’s happening again on October 5, the last of the trilogy series for this year.
To those running the 42k, it you ran the 32k RU2 a few months ago, the route will more or less be the same, starting and ending at the Mall of Asia this time instead of KM O. It will pass along the major thoroughfare of Roxas Blvd and proceed again to Cavitex and back.
Looking back, the past marathons i ran here were all memorable and this final race of Unilab should not be missed!
Here’s the heads-up of the marathon in full:
The 2014 Run United Philippine Marathon will be held on October 5, 2014 with Growee 500m, Enervon HP 10km, Alaxan FR 21km and Enervon Activ 42km race categories. All categories will have a start and finish at the Seaside Boulevard, Mall of Asia.
PREPAID CARD SELLING VENUES:
In-venue registration to be held at Greenfield District Central Park, Mayflower St. Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM August 15 to 17 only.
In-store purchase of the prepaid cards will be available at the following stores, from 12:00NN to 8:00PM Monday to Sunday starting August 22, 2014.
- RUNNR Store BGC, B1 Bonifacio High St. The Fort, Taguig City
- 3F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Toby’s SM North, SM North – The Block G/F, North Ave. cor. EDSA Quezon City
- Toby’s MOA, SM Mall of Asia, G/F Entertainment Hall, Roxas Blvd, Manila
Note: Additional P200 will be charged for race kit delivery for Online & Prepaid card registrants: P150 delivery & processing fee & P50 web admin fee.
FOR RACE EXPO and IN-STORE REGISTRANTS: complete race kit will be given upon registration for runners participants. Singlet sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis. No additional fees will be applied.
ASSEMBLY AND GUN START TIMES:
- Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before September 14, 2014.
- Runner participants who register at the stores will receive their complete race kit upon purchase. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration.
- Those who will be registering for their friends must buy a prepaid card. The singlet will be given upon purchase of the prepaid card. The rest of the race kit shall be delivered.
- Singlet and finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-served basis.
- Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites:www.unilabactivehealth.com and http://www.runrio.com.
Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org
For online and in-store registration inquiries:
Landline (+632) 703 1736 or (+632) 463 4814
Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm only, except holidays.
EXCEED YOURSELF. GEAR UP FOR THE 2014 RUN UNITED PHILIPPINE MARATHON
Get a chance to own your very own Active Health branded limited edition Run United Philippine Marathon FORTIVS-S singlets and kits when you participate in the 2014 Run United Philippine Marathon. These special items will forever serve as your badges of participation in this prestigious run where you are encouraged to continuously train and become a better version of yourself.
The Run United Philippine Marathon race kit will contain the following: singlet, 3 pieces of Enervon Activ, bib number, D-tag, Active Health Sun Visor and wrist tags (only for Growee 500m dash participants). Complete race kit will be delivered for online registration and singlet will be given for pre-paid card purchase. For in-venue and in-store registration of “actual runners” complete race kit will be received upon registration. Singlet and finisher’s shirt sizes (for 21km and 42km registrants) will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Singlet and finishers shirt sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
ACTIVE HEALTH VENTILATION BAG & SUN VISOR
FINISHERS SHIRT (for 21km & 42km Finishers only)
FINISHERS MEDAL (for 21km & 42km Finishers only):