Join the World Vision 2014 Run for the benefit of the sponsored and waiting-to-be-sponsored children of World Vision communities in the Philippines. Expect tons of great fun on June 22, 2014 at the BGC grounds.
Make this a family event to remember. Race categories begin at 500m for the kids to the 21km run for the professional runners.
This event aims to raise funds for the sponsored children and communities that World Vision supports.
5 Things you need to know about the World Vision Run 2014:
1. Its on it’s 3rd year. And every year keeps getting better.
2. It has become an inspiring and wonderful gathering of like-minded groups and individuals who share the same passion in helping children have a better future.
3. Even children can join in. A 500m distance is open for children below 12 yrs old. Create an experience for your own kids to help other underprivileged children in the Philippines.
4. It is a way to accomplish your fitness goals. Push your limit and fund raise with your friends at the same time.
5. Register now to receive your preferred singlet size. And if it is already out of stock, please select the next size.
We invite you, your friends and family to join us in this event for the children. Your support will reach miles of difference to the children assisted by World Vision. Register now at http://events.worldvision.org.ph/run2014/faqs.php#.U3Xfa9KSz4s
Event Date : Sunday, 22 June 2014
Time : 3:00am to 9:30am
Race Organizer : RunRio Inc.
Start & End Point : 34th St. BGC
Beneficiary : World Vision
REGISTRATION DATE :
Online : April 28 – June 8, 2014
In-Store : May 15 – June 15, 2014
ASSEMBLY & GUNSTART TIMES: