We have 10 days to go before race day so here are some last minute reminders for those running the Run For The Aspins this coming October 18, 2015 at the Camp Aguinaldo Grounds in Quezon City!
RACE KIT CLAIMING STARTS TOMORROW, October 10-11 (Sat & Sun) at 100 Miles Cafe, (near Fitness First) BGC from 10am to 7pm. Registration will still be open at the above venue during the race kit claiming.
Race Date: October 18, 2015 (Sunday)
Where: Camp Aguinaldo Grandstand
Race Owner: Soleus Philippines
Race Organizer: RUNdezvous
Race Categories: 10k (M/F), 15k (M/F), 2K and 600-meters (Dog Categories)
Assembly Time: 4:00am
Gun Start Times:
- 15K – 5:15AM
- 10K – 5:30AM
- 2k – 7:00AM
- 600M – 7:15AM
Race Beneficiary: Philippine Animal Rescue Team
- 15K Solo (M/F): PhP900.00
- 10K Solo (M/F): PhP800.00
- 2K Dog Walker: PhP700.00
- 600-m Dog Parade: PhP700.00
- 15K Solo + Dog Category Bundle: PhP1,250.00 (only 1 race shirt for the runner doing 2 categories)
- 10K Solo + Dog Category Bundle: PhP1,150.00 ((only 1 race shirt for the runner doing 2 categories)
You may visit the Facebook page of Soleus Philippines for your inquiries and other race updates or call Ms. Abet Ocampo at 0915-8030224.