One of the most anticipated marathon events in the country, the 7-Eleven Run 2016 at the Skyway goes to the starting line on January 17, 2016 in Filinvest City, Alabang. It will be the new curtain-raiser for the running year of 2016 – perfect occasion for those who are serious in getting back to form or to rev them up for their other succeeding races after the long series of holidays and merry-making.
This also would be one of two events (the other is the Condura Marathon) for those who finally would like to run atop the Skyway for the first time and find the fun and fulfillment in running this car-less super highway.
Organized by top marathon and triathlon Race Director, Neville Manaois, the third edition of this much-anticipated yearly race event by the largest convenience store in the country once again is out to prove that 7-Eleven is serious in providing a top-notch marathon in Manila. It’s often referred to as one of the premier running events which will support the marathon winners for a fully sponsored trip and represent the country to compete in a major marathon abroad.
Run 2016 promises to be bigger and more exciting, featuring the same categories as last year’s race. Just like last year, Skyway and Filinvest City will be an event venue partner for the 42KM, 21KM, 10KM, 16KM, 10KM, 10KM Buddy, 5KM, 3KM and 500 Meter (Kids run).
Runners joining the 10KM, 16KM, 21KM, 42KM categories and 10KM Buddy Run will enjoy the course set along the Skyway. Those joining the 500M, 3KM and 5KM categories can look forward to an organized race course along Filinvest City.
Run 2016 is made possible with 7-Eleven’s unique system of SELF-SELECTED WAVE STARTS. This enables the participants to choose their wave start and run with people with the same skill or speed (or with friends!).
Top 3 per category will receive cash prizes and medals. Top 3 Filipino males and females in the 21KM and 42KM categories will be sponsored by 7-Eleven to join an international marathon in Asia. Top 3 organizations with the highest number of registrants will also receive a special trophy.
To join, register online at http://www.run711.com/ and pay the fees at any 7-Eleven store within 48 hours. Race Kits can be claimed on the date indicated on the receipt, and from the same store where payment has been made.
Join us and be part of Run 2016!
Assembly Area: Filinvest City Alabang: Bridgeway Avenue and Spectrum Midway
Earn Your Way to the Finish Line by Using Your Every Day! Rewards
You can use your existing regular points or RUN E-stamps to redeem a Run 2016 Race kit and enter any race category.
- 400 Regular points = 1 Race Kit
- 100 E-Stamps = 1 Race Kit
* If you want to redeem 10KM Buddy Run Race Category, you will be needing 800 points or 200 E-Stamps.
- Selecta – Cornetto and Magnum
- Pocari Sweat
- Del Monte
- Nature’s Spring
Products from the listed brands will earn you RUN-E Stamps:
- Participating items worth P50 and below will earn (1) E-Stamp
- Participating items worth P51 and above will earn (2) E-Stamps
You can redeem the Run 2016 Race Kit through the following ways:
- Every Day! Rewards App (Available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store)
- ERC Website (http://rewards.7-eleven.com.ph).
- Cliqq Machine (In-Store)
You will instantly receive the one-time use Promo Code through SMS or App.
- The SMS will show the message “Redeem your RUN 2016 RACEKIT at any 7-Eleven stores on or before December 30, 2015. Use the 7-Connect Reference Number as the promo code when you register for RUN 2016 (www.run711.com)“
- The promo code (7-Connect Ref. No.) may be used to join any race category.
Registration Procedure with Promo Code:
- Go to www.run711.com
- Go to REGISTER tab
- Choose your Wave
- Enter you Registration Details
- Click “I have a promo code” tab
- Enter the 7-Connect Reference Number
- Choose what store you want to pick up the race kit
- After the registration, you will be receiving an email containing your Registration details and race kit claiming date
- Race kit claiming will be in the store nominated by the customer upon registration
For questions, comments or concerns, please send it to email@example.com. Or you can contact the following numbers:
Globe: 0927-7726711 / 0977-6232805
Smart: 0908-3921562 / 0908-3921565