The past NIKE running events were one of the most sought after races in Manila. They’re very well organized, a pampering event that has the best vibe and environment for a runner. This year however, the NIKE 10k Manila will cater exclusively to an all-womens race and will be held this coming MAY 9 at Filinvest City in Alabang!
Runners are required to register in twosomes with either a buddy, sister, mother, daughter or best friend and encourage them to run together to make things a lot more fun! Registration is through on- line at http://gonike.me/WeRunMNL
Here are the details of the race:
NIKE WOMEN’S 10K MANILA
- LOCATION: Filinvest City, Alabang
- Date: MAY 09, 2015
- TIME: 9:00 PM
- Entry Fee (Two Persons): P1,800.00
- Sign-up here: https://www.nike.com/events-registration/event?id=8687
- A Nike Women’s 10K RunTee
- A Nike Women’s 10K Run Race Pack
- Timing chip (D-tag)
- A range of other goodies
Nike Women’s 10k Manila enables and connects women to celebrate the power of sport
- MANILA, PHILIPPINES, 16 March 2015 — Filipinas now have the opportunity to be part of a global community of sport that motivates, inspires, and connects athletes around the world with the inaugural Nike Women’s 10k Manila (#WeRunMNL) on 9 May 2015. Coming from the insight that Pinays love to run and train with a partner, the Nike Women’s 10k Manila takes on a unique twist by requiring participants to register with their best female buddy and enjoy the experience with the rest of the growing community of strong, beautiful women who are motivated to achieve their personal running goals. Set to take place in Fillinvest, Alabang, there are 10,000 slots available.
- The Nike Women’s 10k Manila is part of the global Nike Women’s Event Series, which includes the Nike Women’s Race Series and N+TC Tour. The global event series will see more than 200,000 women around the world celebrate and experience the power of sport through a series of one-of-a-kind, high-energy training events.
- To help prepare women achieve their personal bests, participants can get access to elite Nike Run Club training sessions in the weeks leading up to the Nike Women’s 10k Manila. Race registrants also get free access to a variety of fitness classes such as yoga, Pilates, barre, HIIT and an exclusive NTC Live (Nike Training Club Live) event on 25 April 2015 at Valkyrie, Manila’s largest nightclub. Participants can also train and prepare for the race through the Nike+ Running and Nike+ Training Club Apps, available for free on iPhone and Android. These best-in-class apps combine the power of Nike’s 65-million-women strong social community with the expertise of Nike’s top trainers.
- “Women in the Philippines today, and all over the world, are increasingly engaged in fitness and sports and we are excited to launch the inaugural Nike Women’s 10k Manila. From the time they register with their best friend, they will be inspiring each other and the community around them – whether it is through training, or race day”, says Patrick Reyes, Country Marketing Manager of Nike Philippines.
- Online registration for the Nike Women’s 10k Manila is now available. Participants can pay online via credit card or via prepaid cards available at select Nike stores to complete their online registration. Registration fee is PHP 1,800 per pair.
- For more information, visit http://www.nikewomen10kmnl.com.